Friday, November 13, 2009

How to make my hair stop coming out?

My hair is coming out really bad in the middle? What do i use to to stop it and make it grow back? I am african american with course hair please help asap....



How to make my hair stop coming out?

It is normal to lose hair everyday I have read around 75 hairs a day is normal if you are losing more than that you migh be lacking something in your diet. You might want to get on some vitamins I would suggest Biotin. It is needed to make hair and nails grow. When I started taking it I noticed a big difference in the amount of hair I lost everyday. You can get it at any store that sells vitamins or you can get if from foods such as eggs. Hope this helps!



How to make my hair stop coming out?

sometimes when your stressed, it comes out so try not to stress yourself out..and also my freind constantly plays with her hair and that also helps it come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment