Tuesday, November 17, 2009

AfrICan aMeRICaN pufF?

i always put my hair back into one puff,but i need a better way to put it up because my hair doesn't get tight enough,and it gets puffy



AfrICan aMeRICaN pufF?

my hair did that before..i know what you mean...it gives you mellon head after a while...after washing...use some gel...(let hair dry a bit first....put it on damp hair...work it in...then get a bristle brush...not the big tooth ones...the one that we think wont work on our hair....it makes a big difference...anyways....start brushing hair from the inside then all around the head...the hair will pull tight...use a cloth rubberband...and pull tight...aftre you have all your hair in a pony tail...use the brush and brush to the band...put a small amount of gel on the hair...and brush once more....good luck...i loe the way it works...but it would really be this nice if it wasn't for the brush....



AfrICan aMeRICaN pufF?

My hair is the exact same. The only thing I do to it, is pull it back in a ponytail. When my hair gets puffy, I use a headband, or some bobby pins for the sides. Also when I come out of the shower, when its wet, its more manageable, I brush it while it's damp, and use hairspray so it stays better. It usually works for me. Also if your hair is hard to hard to manage, like if its hard to brush, use leave-in-conditioner. I do, and it works good. Hope this helps..



AfrICan aMeRICaN pufF?

umm i do poofs all the time if it doent get tight try teaseing.backcombing it and the smooth in down and then use a bovvy pin to pin it

No comments:

Post a Comment