Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm a young, cute african american princess with ALOPECIA.?

My first bald spot arrived at the tender age of 11 when my father passed away. Throughout my teen years bald spots came and went. Nothing really drastic. At the age of 20 my first born made herself known. I became semi-bald. I went to HCM to get a hair transplant (matrix). Where they had to shave the remaining to give me a glued on wig. I was dissapointed and after 3-6 mos I stopped going. My hair started to grow back soon after. Now I'm 25 and my second born just arrived. Now I'm totally bald as her bottom. I don't really want to go back to the matrix. Is there any medicine, shampoos anything out there I can use? Am I in the dark about anything? I feel like there's this magic alopecia pill that everyone's taking to have hair down their back and I'm stuck bald in the dark. Let me know.



PS- I'm newly single. Did I mention how big of a damper this can do to a young woman's self esteem?



I'm a young, cute african american princess with ALOPECIA.?

Alopecia can be autoimmune in nature...do you also have vitiligo,pernicious anemia or another autoimmune disease? I have a book called women and autoimmune disease by Robert Lahita,MD. There is a small section in there on alopecia. It seems that stress is playing a major part in your hair loss which is what makes me think it is autoimmune in nature. If you have a reputable rheumatologist in your area you could start there...in the mean time get a cute wig! the plus side of wigs is that you can change your style as often as you like!



I'm a young, cute african american princess with ALOPECIA.?

I would go to a dermatologist for alopecia treatments. Also go to a regular dr to find out if you have any auto immune disorders that are the underlying cause of this. Don't just bandaid your problem, get to the bottom of it. Good Luck



I'm a young, cute african american princess with ALOPECIA.?

Studies show that emu oil can stimulate hair growth...



I'm a young, cute african american princess with ALOPECIA.?

Try this wabsite CURESPOTBALDNESS.com



Very informative about alopecia areata, you might be able to get a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment