Tuesday, November 17, 2009

African american haristyles?

Hi my hair is 1 inch long and i need a hairstyle i am african american. Can u tell me styles and some links so i can see how they look and what they are called.my hair is also nappy so help please.i appreciate it.thanks



African american haristyles?

how about twists? use wax and keep twisting it will hold if your hair is nappy.



African american haristyles?

You should try getting extensions and/orbraiding your hair.Try searching for hair stylist that specialize in your situation. I am also african-american and many of my friends have the same problem you do. My hair falls down to my shoulders though. My mom sometimes braids her hair and/or curls it. If you would like to find some pictures go to google.com and type in black hairstyles. You will find some suggestions on hairstyles. You should try many different hairstyles untill you find one you like.I hope I could help!If you have any more questions, e-mail me DBhoopstar@yahoo.com



African american haristyles?

I think you should flip it up

No comments:

Post a Comment