Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Infusion extentsions for african-american woman?

I'm thinking about gettin' it done in January but alot of people are telling me that it brakes your hair off. But this is something I really want to get cause it's like your hair and i can get any style I want and I don't have to worry if any tracks are showing. Have anyone had this before or know that the infusion extensions



Infusion extentsions for african-american woman?

It can make your hair break, but then again theres a lot of factors as to how hair can break. If your hair is already permed then that can make your hair break faster with the extentions. It does look natural, but it definately can make your hair break easier.



Infusion extentsions for african-american woman?

You can get weave instead of extentsions because it will break your hair off little by little. When you buy the weave you can get the $1 weave or more. Make sure whoever isdoing it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment