Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair legnth?

well im african american ,and my hair is not too long,its like to my neck !! can any of you help ,i need like some ways to help it grow longer.bye!! and thx



Hair legnth?

Just wait! Keep the ends trimmed up whenever you notice they are split, and make sure you tell the stylist to only trim the very tips off.



Hair legnth?

vitamins



Hair legnth?

time or extentions.



Hair legnth?

hey! okay, hair grows about a half inch a month so that makes 6 inches a year... i know it seems like it grows really slow. I'm in the same boat as you, i cut my hair when i started cosmetology school and its taking so long to grow out. Right now its a little below my chin and i hate it. Heres what i do.. I take prenatal vitamins (they kind of speed up my hair growth but NOT DRASTICLY, but the make my nails grow too :] ) I brush my hair before bed because stimulation of the scalp helps with hair growth. I get a trim every 4 weeks (i get about a quarter inch off IF THAT) You could also try Nioxin Shampoo.



thats my advice :)



Hair legnth?

Get extensions or something like that,my girl friend does and it looks great.And I head some other lady say.jajaba oil or something like that.But good luck



Hair legnth?

i heard that for african amercans that corn rolls and just regular braids help stimulate the gorwth, try putting more grease in it also so that it doesnt get as dry. and you can also get extensions for african amercans it looks so real my friends mom get them to make her hair like 3 inches longer like down to her neck and i couldnt even tell the difference, or you can do like my friend does is just buy extensions and then bobby pin them into your hair everyday it looks really good



Hair legnth?

eat lots of protein like eggs meat milk, because hair is protein and find products that might work to help grow hair.(pharmacy)



Hair legnth?

Growing up I had real nappy head. Later on my hair began to grow because I kept it braided its past below the neck area now. Keep your split ends clipped to.

No comments:

Post a Comment