Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Survey for african american/black girls?

I'm trying to do a study on the media's impact on sexual preferences, so please answer the questions honestly



What do you find more attractive...



african man with black hair and brown eyes or a white man with brown or blonde hair and blue eyes?



a nose resembling that of a man of african descent or of a man of european descent?



Tall short or average height?



Rank the following in importance of choosing a mate from most to least: physical attractiveness, attractive personality, earning potential



Black or white male genitalia?



a tall skinny, lanky man or an average height, slightly overweight man?



If two unclothed men stood side by side, one of them black and the other white, have similar body types, have facial structures similar to that of a typical black and white man, which do would you generally find more attractive?



Do you prefer men who are A) Signifcantly older than you B) A little older than you C) Very similar in age to you D) A little younger than you E) A lot younger than you



Survey for african american/black girls?

Wow ok well alot of questions i know it is a survey but uh for me as a black woman I have never tried to conform to what the media says is attractive. For me I have also not have a set strict of what I prefer. I find black men cute just as i find white men cute. It is all the personality of the person. Do not get me wrong looks are important, but when it comes down to laying in bed with that special person; with the lights off. Color or race or facial apperance is gone. At least that is how i feel. oh and i like men that are at least my age or slightly older ( 1 or 2 years at the most)



Survey for african american/black girls?

to many questions



Survey for african american/black girls?

i prefer Latin men or pacific island men and biracial men.i have also liked white men and black men. i like tall men. earning potential does not matter to me. personality is top on my list of importance. i prefer older men, they are just sexier to me.



Survey for african american/black girls?

soory wrong number.

No comments:

Post a Comment