Friday, November 13, 2009

I need HELP deciding a new hair color!?

I'm an African American with natural hair. I want a new look and am thinking about dyeing it, but I need HELP! I currently have a sew-in weave which is a light blond color with light brown highlights, and everyone tells me that the color looks great on me and I agree. I don't know it I should just get highlights or dye my hair the same color as my weave. I think that if I'll dye it, it'll be too much. (My natural hair color is black). Also, I heard if you dye your hair blond it'll fall out. I'm not trying to do platium blond, just and nice golden blondish-brown. Also, what are good brand names to use? Do I do Semi-permanent or what???? HELP!



I need HELP deciding a new hair color!?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment