Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Has Anyone Used UBH Publications Hair Care System by Cathy Howse?

I am african american and I am trying to grow my hair longer. I'm searching for a hair care technique that will provide results. I don't want to waste time trying a routine that won't work. I found Cathy's website and it gave me hope. The problem is that when I searched some more, I found many other techniqes that all had similarities, and many times they were the complete opposite of what Cathy suggested. I bought her book and I just want to know if anyone else used her techniques and what the results were. If not does anyone have hair care suggestions or website references?



Has Anyone Used UBH Publications Hair Care System by Cathy Howse?

yah ..ill use Cathy techniquesand it reelyy works for me....now im verrry happy with my hair...it looks healthy and long....i like my own hair now



Has Anyone Used UBH Publications Hair Care System by Cathy Howse?

i haven't used it, but I know a lot of girls who love it. Yes, it works. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment